Get a Teacher Card

Kindergarten through 12th grade teachers working in a Union County Public School can be issued a free Public School Teacher Card as long as the teacher can provide proof of employment in the public school system. In addition to proof of employment, one of the following must be presented:

  • A current N.C. Driver's License, DMV identification, or other photo ID with pre-printed name and address.

  • A photo ID without a preprinted address plus two pieces of postmarked USPS-delivered mail addressed to the patron.

The charge for replacing a lost or damaged library card is $1.00.

You can click here to begin the registration process online.